I switched over to the "new Blogger" today, so I thought I'd fool around with the fonts/colors, etc. and shake the look up a bit. To make the archives a bit more manageable, I changed from weekly to monthly archives; with the new blogger format, it should be easier to find older posts.
I'm also going to experiment with the "labels" function, to make it easier to pull up related posts. I have nearly 400 posts to edit to make it comprehensive, but I've gone back and done all the ones from 2007 so far. This way, if you click on say, the "eMusic" label, you'll get all the posts in which I've linked to discs on eMusic. Also, you'll notice if you scroll down far enough that all the labels that I've done so far are listed on the right for your convenience.