Monday, November 09, 2009

John Brodeur freebie.

Once again, senility sets in - I thought I had reviewed John Brodeur's fine Get Through earlier this year on the site, but I didn't. So in addition to calling your attention to that disc, let it be known that Brodeur is offering up a freebie EP of four covers ("Head Over Heels", "Talk Dirty to Me", "What it Takes" and "Xanadu") in honor of Halloween (get it? trying on other people's songs). The Photoshopped (at least I hope it's Photoshopped) cover is a tad disturbing, though.

John Brodeur - Slutty Nurse EP

And here's Get Through for your listening pleasure:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link. I am a fan of JB's stuff, but this EP is free for a reason...it stinks. But, hey, it's free and worth a listen. YMMV.

Keep up the great work. Your blog and Powerpopaholic are my faves.