Wednesday, February 22, 2006

mp3 of the Day: Paper Airplane Pilots-The Way It Goes

I don't know if this is going to be a regular feature or not, but I have my iPod on pretty much constantly, and if a song comes on that I really like and haven't posted about already (and that song is available as a free mp3 download), I'll make it my "mp3 of the day". And the song I just heard that I love is "The Way It Goes" by Paper Airplane Pilots from their recent Western Automatic Music release. This track is a bit different than the rest on that fine album, with a bit of a glam rock feel to it, a la T.Rex or Sweet (Paper Lace anyone?). Download it here:

The Way It Goes

You can also grab a couple of other tracks from the album at their site, and you can get the whole thing at Kool Kat or Not Lame.

No comments: